What Is Airships – HighFlyers Race (Team Building Event)?
UP, UP AND AWAY!
It’s a bird! it’s a plane! it’s
Superman? No, not really,
but you’ll feel like Superman once you’ve completed this challenge.
Your team’s been tasked with a super-secret mission – to create the airship of all airships. It must be capable of flight without being touched by human hands and has to stay airborne for at least one minute. Oh, and did we mention it also has to go faster than everyone else’s? The race is on – are you ready for the high flyer’s challenge?
- The activity is conducted Outdoors
- 5-1000 Participants
- Minimum Duration : 1,5 Hours
- Maximum Duration : 3 Hours
Who Is Airships – HighFlyers Race (Team Building Event) Popular With?
If you’re looking for a team building event, where your team gets a chance to be exposed to a creative challenge, infused with a little tinge of competition, then this event is perfect for you!
After offering this events for numerous organisations and MNCs, we’ve found that this team building event tends to be particularly popular with :
- Teams that are trying to develop their creative selves
- People that work in a collaboration first environment at the workplace
- Teams that are highly deadline driven
With the Airships – HighFlyers Race, your team gets to develop your repertoire of not just working together, but working better and more efficiently with one another.
In particular, your team gets to develop the following skillsets:
- Project Management
- Team Culture
- Creativity & Innovation
- Productivity & Time Management
- Bonding through Shared Fun Experiences