What Is Around The World In 80 Minutes? (Team Building Activity)?
THE BEST TEAM GAMES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Ever dreamed of visiting far-flung, exotic and adventurous destinations? You will need all your wits (but not your passport) for this travel themed group activity.
- The activity is conducted Outdoors
- 5 – 100 Participants
- Min Duration: 1 Hour
- Max Duration: 3 Hour (half-day)
Learn about the world around you in this 80 minute brain busting team bonding activity. Playing a series of games from countries around the world, your teams’ creativity, sense of fun and team spirit will be put to the test. From Japan to Russia, Korea to the USA, it’s a whirlwind trip around the globe in 80 minutes.
Who Is Around The World In 80 Minutes Popular With?
If you would like to accept the challenge of the Around The World In 80 Minutes, your team could have a chance to develop the following skills and character :
- Teamwork Culture Creativity & Innovation
- Productivity & Time Management
- Understanding Each Other & Team Dynamics
- Bonding through Shared Fun Experiences
Ready To Embark On This Journey Around The World?
Got your game face on? Awesome, to start your team’s virtual trip around the globe contact us now and receive an instant quote with detailed descriptions of activities in less then 24hrs.
You May Also Like
- The Heist
- The Incredible Rube Goldberg Machine
- Escape From Haunted Mansion
- Minute To Win It
- F1: Formula To Win
- From Plan To Plane
- Around The World In 80 Minutes
- “Uniquely You” Art Jam
- The Market Game
- Terrarium Of Happiness
- Bizarre Olympics
- Engulfed In Darkness
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Domino Effect
- Team Symphony
- Team Drumming
- Airships – HighFlyers Race
- CSI – Crime Scene Investigation
- Russian Doll Design
- Back To The Future Singapura
- We Are Different – Big Five Traits Personality Profiling
- We Are Omnivores
- Seven Wonders Of Singapore
- Escape Game: Mission Impossible
- Running Man