What Is The Bizarre Olympics?
YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS THE WACKY WAY
To win Bizarre Olympics you don’t have to be professional athlete. But you have to be a great team player and be ready for surprise.
It is a friendly outdoor competition where teams will challenge each other playing Olympic sports in a way you’ve never played them before.
We don’t want to spoil the fun by revealing too much, so let us share some names only: “Goofy Golf”, “XXL Volleybal”, “Tok Kong Ping Pong”, “Too Fresbie”…
- The activity is conducted both Indoors and Outdoors
- 5 – 320 Participants
- Min Duration: 1 Hour
- Max Duration: 3 Hours (half-day)
Who Is Bizarre Olympics Popular With?
Using the Bizarre Olympics, your team could have a chance to develop the following skills and character :
- Winning Spirit
- Productivity & Time Management
- Performance Excellence
- Understanding Each Other & Team Dynamics
- Positive Team Climate
- Bonding through Shared Fun Experiences
For the uninitiated, here are some more facts about the Bizarre Olympics.
- At this team building activity, expect a variety of games that we have in store that will find a fit for any team and any team member
- Games can be physically intense and as whacky as your team can stand
- If your team does not prefer to have too much physical activities in the team building event, we can also tone it down as much as you’d prefer!
An MNC hired us to conduct the Bizarre Olympics for their 120 participants strong team.
Using a variety of different challenges and fun games, while infusing a friendly spirit of competition into the picture, we were able to effectively raise the level of engagement that the team had between one another, which translated into a day of fun and results.
We’d also held a yearly informal competition between various companies from the same industry, which led to day of :
- Extra fun
- Extra wackiness
- Extra intensity
- And a whole of camaraderie and opportunities to develop serious business relationships and partnerships in the process!
Our Bizarre Olympics events are usually conducted at the beach club at Siloso Beach Sentosa, which is a beautiful place for any outing, not just your wacky team building activity!
At this event, at the discretion of all the teams, we selected the most physically intense and wackiest games we know.
And we do mean wacky.
Wacky like the crazy games that you usually see in shows like Running Man, but not dare to try during the typical corporate team building.
Of course, why would anyone want to engage in such wacky games?
Because wacky and unexpected activities bring effective and unexpected results in the best way possible in team building.
When the event concluded, the participants all remembered it as a day of sand, sea, sweat, music, laughter.
Ready to be a champion of the bizarre?
Awesome, contact us now and receive an instant quote with detailed descriptions of activities in less then 24 Hours.
You May Also Like
- The Heist
- The Incredible Rube Goldberg Machine
- Escape From Haunted Mansion
- Minute To Win It
- F1: Formula To Win
- From Plan To Plane
- Around The World In 80 Minutes
- “Uniquely You” Art Jam
- The Market Game
- Terrarium Of Happiness
- Bizarre Olympics
- Engulfed In Darkness
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Domino Effect
- Team Symphony
- Team Drumming
- Airships – HighFlyers Race
- CSI – Crime Scene Investigation
- Russian Doll Design
- Back To The Future Singapura
- We Are Different – Big Five Traits Personality Profiling
- We Are Omnivores
- Seven Wonders Of Singapore
- Escape Game: Mission Impossible
- Running Man