What Is Minute To Win It (Team Building Activity)?
THE CLOCK’S TICKING
Find out how short a minute really is in this hilarious team bonding challenge inspired by popular TV show, Minute To Win It. But you’d better be quick, time’s running out!
- This activity is conducted Indoors
- 5 – 1000 Participants
- Min duration: 30 Minutes
- Max duration: 3 Hours (half-day)
Who Is Minute To Win It Popular With?
The Minute To Win It team building activity has proved itself to be a favorite amongst teams that are vibrant, dynamic, and loves the thrill of a good challenge.
By participating in the Minute To Win It activity, your team could have a chance to develop the following skills and character :
Ready to beat the clock?
Contact us now and receive an instant quote with detailed descriptions of activities in less then 24hrs.
You May Also Like
- The Heist
- The Incredible Rube Goldberg Machine
- Escape From Haunted Mansion
- Minute To Win It
- F1: Formula To Win
- From Plan To Plane
- Around The World In 80 Minutes
- “Uniquely You” Art Jam
- The Market Game
- Terrarium Of Happiness
- Bizarre Olympics
- Engulfed In Darkness
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Domino Effect
- Team Symphony
- Team Drumming
- Airships – HighFlyers Race
- CSI – Crime Scene Investigation
- Russian Doll Design
- Back To The Future Singapura
- We Are Different – Big Five Traits Personality Profiling
- We Are Omnivores
- Seven Wonders Of Singapore
- Escape Game: Mission Impossible
- Running Man