What Is The Seven Wonders Of Singapore (Team Building Activity)?
EXPLORE, UNCOVER AND BE SURPRISED
Singapore. For some it’s home, for others it’s a place they visit. Either way, this island holds gems; some old, some new some everlasting.
Discover the many gems this Little Red Dot offers with this one day event – old buildings, restored buildings, unique museums, hidden alleyways boasting the art, lifestyle, food and the people, a uniquely Singapore experience.
Using our unique QR CODE route, that motivates you to ‘self-discover’ and get adventurous, you and your team will uncover aspects of this beautiful city that even Singaporeans may not have experienced – off the usual tourist belt and into the true heart of Singapore.
You never know what more you will find.
Bonus feature! Bring Singapore history to life and create a movie about main events and urban myths of Little Red Dot. As part of the game plan, teams to create video fragments that will be put together as pieced together into a movie that will be screened in the end of the day to enjoyment of everyone.
- The event is conducted Outdoors
- 5 – 500 Participants
- Min Duration: 3 Hours
- Max Duration: 8 Hours
Who Is The Seven Wonders Of Singapore Popular With?
Teams that go through the The Seven Wonders Of Singapore team building activity, your team can develop the following skills and character:
- Winning Spirit
- Creativity & Innovation
- Productivity & Time Management
- Performance Excellence
- Understanding Each Other & Team Dynamics
- Positive Team Climate
- Bonding through Shared Fun Experiences
- True blue Singaporeans find this activity interesting as it allows them to discover recent Singapore attractions and visit places they only last saw when they were wearing a school uniform
Our client was a semi-Government enterprise.
The group consisted of an entire division of 250 Participants, and had participants with ages ranging from 20-60 years old.
- The client’s objectives were to reinforce their corporate values, while instilling a flair of Singapore into their lessons
- They also wanted to foster bonds with colleagues outside of their immediate work groups
- To have a day of outdoor activities but not too strenuous
The activity started at the company HQ auditorium and continued on the streets of Singapore historical districts.
Riding a rickshaw bike, trying infamous Old Chang Kee curry puff at its very first outlet, visiting the newly opened National Gallery Singapore and sitting on the LKY seat in Old Parliament Building.
Many (including Singaporeans) admitted that they were visiting these places for the first time in their life.
Some the game tasks were creatively linked to corporate values, these participants got a chance to learn valuable takeaways from the activities.
We went one step further to reinforce these values during the debrief session after the game.
Do You Know The Little Red Dot Well Enough?
Awesome, contact us now and receive an instant quote with detailed descriptions of activities in less then 24hrs.
You May Also Like
- The Heist
- The Incredible Rube Goldberg Machine
- Escape From Haunted Mansion
- Minute To Win It
- F1: Formula To Win
- From Plan To Plane
- Around The World In 80 Minutes
- “Uniquely You” Art Jam
- The Market Game
- Terrarium Of Happiness
- Bizarre Olympics
- Engulfed In Darkness
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Domino Effect
- Team Symphony
- Team Drumming
- Airships – HighFlyers Race
- CSI – Crime Scene Investigation
- Russian Doll Design
- Back To The Future Singapura
- We Are Different – Big Five Traits Personality Profiling
- We Are Omnivores
- Seven Wonders Of Singapore
- Escape Game: Mission Impossible
- Running Man