We are believers of science at Griness. We are of the firm opinion that scientific research should be disseminated outside of the academic circles.
We believe that voicing out the thoughts of students coming from various backgrounds on certain issue is vital to developing newer concepts, perspective, development and ultimately innovation.
The moment when the currently prevalent boundaries are pushed past the traditional heights established by the stereotypical education setup, students are given a new sense of direction to push towards new heights and use their brain power to expand their skill sets and reach their true potential.
“Team Building Singapore Blogger Scholarship Award by Griness” is a special occasion provided for students to showcase to the world their research, creativity and writing skills.
The scholarship prize awarded for composing an article on your own university blog page would be SGD1000 and awarded quarterly. The winner as well the best articles would be published in the Griness webpage, blog and social media page. Further details on the scholarship are mentioned below. Please carefully read the criteria with the terms and condition prior to the composing of the article.
Submit Your Application by (next date to be confirmed) in:
- The ‘Team Building Blogger Scholarship Award” is open to students of both undergraduate/post graduate status who are enrolled to a university/college of any country.
- The article should be written on any of the topics mentioned below.
- The final article should be composed and uploaded to the college/university blog page for anyone to be seen.
- The applicant should be within the ages of 18 to 35.
- The candidate should possess a cumulative minimum GPA score of 3.0
List of Topics to write on:
- Team building
- Team development
- Team performance
- Change management
- Leadership development
- Organizational culture
Article can feature original research or literature review. It can focus on theory, applications, tools and/or case studies.
- The award will be handed over on the basis of originality, research, attention for details with regards to the structure of the information being presented, organization and scoring of the content.
- The winner would be chosen by a panel of professional judges chosen by Griness.
- The article would be marked according to the following criteria,
- Presence of the following blog post elements (Title and Introduction, Sub Headings and its explanation, Bullet Points and highlighting keywords, Conclusion, Author Section) – 10 points
- Originality – 20 points
- Based on a solid research with proper citation and links to references – 30 points
- Linking to Griness website in the course of the article (www.griness.com) - 20 points
- Compose an article on one of the topics mentioned above which is both original and rich in research.
- Minimum word count is 1000 words while the maximum is up to your discretion.
- Deadlines for submissions in 2019:
- December 30th, 2019, 11.59 PM Singapore Time (expired)
- March 30th, 2020, 11.59 PM Singapore Time (expired)
- June 30th, 2020, 11.59 PM Singapore Time (temorary suspended due to COVID 19)
- September 30th, 2020, 11.59 PM Singapore Time (temporary suspended due to COVID 19)
Article writing guidelines
Select a topic of your choosing from the topics mentioned above. Take care to provide a thorough yet critical explanation of the topic in a wholesome manner.
- The language for the article should be English.
- The article should be 100% original and should not be copied from other sources. Plagiarism is considered to be a serious offense.
- The article should be backed up with research, data, expert opinions and other related graphics as found in the references.
- Article should be appropriately formatted. It should consist of a headline, sub-headings, paragraph breaks, bullets, tables and page alignments as needed. Punctuation and grammar should be up to standard.
- References should be made from reliable and credible sources; hyperlinks should be mentioned to such sources.
- Note: Hyperlink to the Griness website www.griness.com should be made in a contextually appropriate manner in the article.
- Information provided on the submission form should be accurate.
- The article should be uploaded to the university/college blog page. Once it has been published, a URL of the article should be made.
- For the final submission, visit Griness Page.
Scholarship Award Prize Declaration
- The winner would be chosen within 30 days after the deadline.
- We would be contacting the winner afterwards via the contact information provided to us by you.
- Once the eligibility criteria are reviewed, the winner would be asked to provide;
- Transcript showcasing the GPA- unofficial transcripts are considered.
- Scanned copies of College ID card or admission proof.
- The award would be provided to the winner via cheque/wire transfer/paypal transfer as the college guidelines.
- The winning article would be published in our webpage.
Blogging best practices.
We maintain high standards in our blog posts, so to ensure that your work is on par with our standards, read the guidelines that we have suggested at https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/anatomy-perfect-blog-post
This contest would be reoccurring, visit our website for more information and updates.
Note: Each participant is restricted to one submission. The applicant permanently waives of any "moral rights" he or she may possess in the written applications which were submitted. Refer the full terms and conditions for more information regarding the award.