What Is The Terrarium Of Happiness? (Team Building Activity)?
BUILDING YOUR PERSONAL GARDEN OF EDEN
Learn to look within and find the magic in the moment. In this hands-on activity, you’ll create figurines and miniature landscapes representing your personal ideal of happiness. No green thumbs required!
- The activity is conducted indoors
- 2 – 1000 Participants
- Min Duration: 1 Hour
- Max Duration: 3 Hours (half-day)
Who Is The Terrarium Of Happiness Popular With?
Using the Terrarium Of Happiness, your team could have a chance to develop the following skills and character:
- Teamwork Culture
- Creativity & Innovation
- Bonding through Shared Fun Experiences
- Performance Excellence
- Understanding Each Other & Team Dynamics
- Positive Team Climate
If you’re looking to take your team members’ creativity to the next level in creating their own unique art pieces, then this activity is the right one for you!
Using cameras and on-event mobile printers (to take pictures of team members and print them right away, your team members will be able to take and print pictures as part of the art pieces), acrylic paints, canvas, etc.
Ready To Start Planting The Seeds Of Creativity?
If you’re ready to get planting, contact us now and receive an instant quote with detailed descriptions of activities in less then 24 Hours
You May Also Like
- The Heist
- The Incredible Rube Goldberg Machine
- Escape From Haunted Mansion
- Minute To Win It
- F1: Formula To Win
- From Plan To Plane
- Around The World In 80 Minutes
- “Uniquely You” Art Jam
- The Market Game
- Terrarium Of Happiness
- Bizarre Olympics
- Engulfed In Darkness
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Domino Effect
- Team Symphony
- Team Drumming
- Airships – HighFlyers Race
- CSI – Crime Scene Investigation
- Russian Doll Design
- Back To The Future Singapura
- We Are Different – Big Five Traits Personality Profiling
- We Are Omnivores
- Seven Wonders Of Singapore
- Escape Game: Mission Impossible
- Running Man