What Is The Domino Effect?
BUILD THEM UP THEN WATCH THEM FALL
This hands on, team building activity guarantees you thinking outside the box. One of our most popular programs, you may have seen it featured on Channel 8’s Finding 8 and Suria Channel’s Satu Famili.
- The activity is conducted Indoors
- 5 – 1000 Participants
- Minimum Duration 1,5 Hours
- Maximum Duration : 3 Hours
Who Is The Domino Effect Popular With?
Our experience working with over 800 organisations shows that The Domino Effect team building game is really popular with:
- Large teams that are required to communicate across departments in the workplace
- Teams that are keen on developing their dynamics at the workplace, such as cross cultural cooperation
The Domino Effect team building event is anything BUT boring!
Based on past feedback, the event works particularly well in developing:
- Cross Functional Co-operation
- Managing Change
- Energising a Conference
- Uniting New/Merged teams
- Performance Excellence
- Understanding Each Other/ Team Dynamics
In short, you will experience the perfect activity required to increase the engagement of large teams and groups together. Hurry sign your team up for it!