What Is The Heist (Team Building Activity)?
TEAMS GET STRONGER UNDER PRESSURE
The game is inspired by popular movies such as “The Heist”, Ocean’s Eleven” and “The Italian Job”.
Individual experts in crime have been secretly contacted to collaborate in “The Heist of The Century”.
Teams are to consolidate tools, schematics and wit to rob the bank at night where the world bank would undergo a 60 minute window system maintenance which would leave the bank with minimal security measures.
With this window and Sliver of a Time Frame, teams must be able to plan and scheme to get into the bank compound steal the gems under the dead of night, without a trace, without a sound.
Want to see how your team will perform under pressure?
- The activity is conducted Indoors
- 5 - 20 Participants
- Min duration: 1.5 Hours
- Max duration: 3 Hours (half-day)
Who Is The Heist Popular With?
Teams that go through the The Heist team building activity can stand to develop the following skills and character:
- Project Management
- Positive Team Culture
- Creativity & Innovation
- Productivity & Time Management
- Bonding through Shared Fun Experiences
- Performance under pressure
- To rob the bank as a team can be a fun thing to do. But please “don’t do it at home!” No, seriously. Don't.
- It requires a Team to rob a bank!
- You don’t need a gun to rob a bank (literally)
Our client was a Government enterprise.
The group consisted of one department of 15 people, and had participants in their 30s.
- The client's objectives were to improve team communication
- They were also looking for a team building activity that was fun, and could bring the message across in a casual way
Griness started off the team building activity with personality profiling and interactive presentations on how differently we respond to the same workplace situations.
We also gave an in-depth lesson about how we can effectively communicate with colleagues whose habitual behaviours are different from ours.
Then we jumped right into the activity, where all behaviours were demonstrated in full colors.
This team building activity didn't just give participants a fun and memorable experience, it also gave us excellent examples for an insightful reflection session after the game.
Are You Ready To "Rob" A Bank?
Awesome, contact us now and receive an instant quote with detailed descriptions of activities in less then 24 Hours.